Question
Posted by: learning | 2008/09/23

masturbation worries

hi... im wondering if you can help me.. i am 22 years of age and am sexually active well i havent been for the last 6 months but when i masturbate afterwards i bleed.. could something be wrong with me? this is the first time its happend to me and its freaking me out.
please can you give me some sort of advice on what to do and make it go away.

Dear learning
Is the blood in the semen? This is a common problem called hematospermia. It is most often cause by infection but often no problems are found with examination. Cancers etc are very rare. Let your doctor check your urine for infection.
See also http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm