Posted by: Rosie | 2012-11-20

masturbation with vegetables

Is masturbating with carrots and cucumbers safe? I have seen and read about this on the internet.

I can't see why not...they are probably not ideal. Do beware of pieces breaking off or rotting though! There are much better sex toys available...

Claire - SASHA

Posted by: Stan | 2015-11-25

I agree that its okay to use them, as long as they are clean and washed. Ive used Cucumber, zuccini, squash and smaller eggplant. I usually use a condom as well, and plenty of lube.

Reply to Stan
Posted by: Khule | 2013-01-19

hey don''t play wena i think you want real one i can give you,
but carrot no way .

Reply to Khule
Posted by: Ellen | 2013-01-13

You should go for whatever works. The problem is that masturbation really has 2 forms: you alone and you with others. I like you with others. That is, you don''t really have sex with others, but they join in the activity. For example, get a guy to pinch and suck your nipples while you put a hot dog or cucumber or carrot up your crotch. Or you pinch/fondle your nipples while he handles the veg. It''s a treat, and you''re still a virgin!

Reply to Ellen
Posted by: Rosie | 2012-12-04

Thanks for the advice! This is a sex forum not a place for judgement! I am 22 and a virgin(due to religion). The problem is I''m getting more and more interested and experimental. I bought a bullet vibrator and it doesn''t do much for me. I only seem to be able to reach orgasm with external stimulation. I am quite scared to use a proper vibrator as they look too big! I also feel like it may be a bit strange of frowned upon to lose my virginity to a piece of plastic-on the other hand I have needs!

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: new | 2012-12-01

what is wrong with you??? VEGETABLES are meant to eat

Reply to new
Posted by: Michbadgirl77 | 2012-11-28

Nothing wrong with it........

Reply to Michbadgirl77
Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

Women have being using vegetables for sexual pleasure for Centuries - I can''t believe they were all Mental - as suggested by Nathan - who seems to think he''s an expert!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Jane | 2012-11-25

Prudes ! Who of you have never used a banana ???

Reply to Jane
Posted by: NATHAN | 2012-11-23

I think that maybe you need to see a psyciatrist-definately a mental problem-SERIOUSLY VEGETABLES

Reply to NATHAN
Posted by: XXX | 2012-11-21

I doubt very much whether they can be deemed safe for internal use.Why not simply buy a vibrator/dildo,it is made to do the job properly.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Alick | 2012-11-21

How old are you? Are you considering trying the vegetables? Do you/ have you ever used a vibrator?

Reply to Alick
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2012-11-21

Hi Rosie - i am sure its safe, they are just vegetables - if you rae considering using themj, then make sure you wash them.

Reply to Horny Guy