Question
Posted by: cath | 2011/09/26

Masturbation using unshared sex toys

Hi Dr. there is a website explaining about the HIV in general. but i read something and i did not understood it. the website says there are an Activities of Risk of HIV transmition, one of these activities is " "  Masturbation using unshared sex toys" "  and

" "  Masturbation without sex toys" " 

Also some websites says that there are a littel low risk of hiv transmition of using unshared (unclean) sex toys !!

actually i did not understand anything, really i am confused!!
could I infected with HIV via these ways? could you also explain more for me?

with my best regards

Cath

You are at no risk of contracting HIV if you keep your sex toys for your own use.