Question

masturbation tips for ladies

Please advise. I don' t get an orgasm with penetration &  although I can when I masturbate, it takes so long &  sometimes it feels as if I am getting there but nothing happens. I think I am doing it wrong.

Not getting an orgasm during penetration alone is often a complaint with women. Most women need clitoral stimulation with penetration. Furthermore with masturbation, it can be that it feels too clinical and that might add to the time it takes. Using fantasy and focusing on your body’s reaction to your touch might help. Even with penetration, you could add clitoral touch – your own or that of your partner. The focus should be more on the experience and the sensation than on the orgasm – relax, feel and enjoy. Softer touch often enhances the experience. You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable psychologist as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit out website www.sexualhealth.co.za for interesting reading.

2

Try a vibrator, especially the clitoral type, I have a few and they can make me orgasm in very little time, they are amazing and not expensive.

Posted by: kelly | 2009-05-21

how old are you?

Reply to kelly