Question
Posted by: Prabhakar | 2012/10/14

Masturbation rubbing penis

Hi, I am 24 years old  I used to do masturbation twice in a week. My body is little thin and weight is only 50 KG. When I do masturbation, I used to sleep putting my penis down and start rubbing in pillow or bed, and then I push my penis front and back. Its give me excellent pleasure and I ejaculate a good quantity of sperm. Is this good for me? Will my sexual life be happy after marriage? Can I continue masturbating in this way? One thing to be informed, after ejaculation I feel uncomfortable and little pain in my penis. When I do hand rubbing masturbation, I do not get so much pleasure. I am little worried, please help me by clarifying my doubts. I want to live a happy sexual and marriage life.

One can become a little too used to a specific kind of stimulation to the extent that it could be difficult to adjust to other situations later. That said, the excitement often involved in partner sex usually overrides the adjustment difficulties. Most important to sexual stimulation is to know that your body works just fine (as yours sounds to be doing)and to focus on pleasure sensations as you experience them - not comparing them to other times nor pressing yourself to reach some ultimate...enjoy them as you experience them in the 'here and now.

Claire -SASHA

2
Posted by: Advisor | 2012/10/16

Get a Girlfriend dude, and stop doing that stupid thing otherwise you''ll have issue wuth your partner or you''ll rape animals.

Reply to Advisor
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/14

Claire -SASHA

Reply to sexologist