Question
Posted by: Jeffrey | 2009-04-30

MASTURBATION QUESTIONS

Hey, I have two questions about masturbation:

1) I like to lie face down on my bed and rock up and down, is this traumatic masturbatory syndrome? is it dangerous? what is it? should i stop?

2) I usually ejaculate in 2 or less minutes while masturbating. I try to stop and start but it feels too good. how can i last longer?

Thank you for all your help!

1)this practise could be dangerous for you as you are at risk of injuring the penis and /or the foreskin. Penile fracture is also possible .
2)i would suggest seeing a sexologist to overcome and assist your early ejaculation but remember that the definition of premature ejaculation discusses intravaginal sex and the time is recognised as 1 minute after penetration .

1

Dont know where you get the idea of mastrubatory syndrome,but if youlike it go on that way

Perhaps you go to fast, try and do it slowly, when you do it slowly your orgasm will be more intence