Question
Posted by: Sizo | 2012/08/20

Masturbation Perfect?

Do you reckon there isn''t any damage masturbation can cause? can I strongly recommend it to my boys?

Whilst masturbation is a very natural behaviour for adults (young and old) to perform, I think it is important to impart your own healthy values too. E.g. boundaries to masturbation (where, when, privacy), how to clean themselves, deal with ejaculate, your views on using visual stimulii (e.g. pornography or not. The latter is a whole other debate - but in principle, as long as masturbation is taking place appropriately, then it can be a healthy way of relieving sexual tension.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: What-A-lot-i-Got | 2012/08/21

I think its your own personal guideline to knowing what makes you feel go (so use it as knowledge for your partner to satisfy you when you do get involved in a relationship).
Just like sex with a partner you need to set some masturbation rules &  guidelines (i.e. when/where to do it? And if its an intimate thing or just for fun/ intimacy/exploration)

Reply to What-A-lot-i-Got
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist