Question
Posted by: debbie | 2010/08/26

Masturbation made his penis tip insensitive

My hubby can''t keep an erection when inside of me. He masturbated to porn for years and says he needs a more direct (oral or by hand) stimulation to come. How do I deal with the situation?

Perhaps he need firm or hands-on stimulation, but this may not neccesarily be related to the masturbation. Unfortunately you did not mention his age or if this problem started recently. Difficulty to maintain an erction can also be a form of erectile dysfunction and it is important for both his general health and enjoyment of sex, to consult a sexologist. Phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for therapists in your area

6
Posted by: Debbie | 2010/08/31

My hubby is 32 years old. I am hot in bed and does everything possible and impossible to excite him. He is excited but obtain his erection only for seconds then he needs more direct stimulation. I am beautiful and have a great body - just in case someone wonders...

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Captain | 2010/08/27

All of the above comments must have been made by bored 16-year olds!!!!

Reply to Captain
Posted by: 3D | 2010/08/27

You see what years of excessive musturbation can do to you sex life......your man prefers the hand, wow it''s so sad.....

Reply to 3D
Posted by: JJ | 2010/08/27

He is lying to u he has a problem he is afraid to accept it now he lies to you. He is useless

Reply to JJ
Posted by: ABC | 2010/08/26

Hold off for a month. NO sex! Then just have " normal"  sex. No other stimulation. If he then still can''t hold an erection, go without sex (and that means no masturbating either) for another month.

Reply to ABC
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/26

Reply to sexologist