Question
Posted by: Gert | 2012-08-13

masturbation destroyed my penis

Hi there,
I used to masturbate a lot and now having ED. Soft erection, early ejaculation, small penis, etc. Any medication to reverse all these?

The likelihood that masturbation had anything to do with any of the “symptoms” or “conditions” that you have described. I would strongly suggest you read up a bit about penis sizes and misconceptions regarding that. Furthermore it is quite common that people experience more difficulty with early ejaculation and ED concerns with a partner compared to during masturbation due to the fact that there is another person involved and fears regarding performance. You could focus on Kegel exercises to assist gaining more control over your pelvic muscles that could assist you during sexual intercourse. If you are really concerned and need to discuss your concerns with a professional I would advise you seek the help of either a medical doctor or psychologist working in the field of sexual health.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: truth | 2016-02-02

Don't tell me about the crappie that masturbation is not harmful. It is destructive , I experienced it myself. Don't do it guys!

Reply to truth
Posted by: Ackers | 2012-08-23

i have been experiencing this problem for some time and now it also affects my mind and my performance as whole, it is also starting to affect my wife... plz help

Reply to Ackers
Posted by: What-A-lot-i-Got | 2012-08-14

No quick fix Gert.
I don’ t think that penis size had anything to do with your masturbating though.
You can try the “ milking”  technique (like milking a cows’  utters) but use it with prolonging your orgasm technique.
Use lubrication (it helps) and relax because I think that’ s making you nervous, its just masturbation Gert, you really don’ t need to come quick especially if you’ re in the right mind-state. Enjoy

Reply to What-A-lot-i-Got
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-08-14

Reply to Sexologist