Posted by: Jzee | 2010-04-23

masturbation but married

Sometimes I am in the mood for lovemaking, but then my husband do or say something that completely puts me off. I will then rather masturbate myself if he is not in the area. Do I tell him that he sometimes put me off with his words or actions and that I then rather masturbate, or do I keep it from him and just go on with what I am doing?

Many married women masturbate. Many married women with good satisfying sexual lives masturbate as well. So there isnt anything wrong with you masturbating or letting him know that. However, masturbation should not start to replace sex with your husband. This is why you need to address this issue with him so you can continue to enjoy sex together, instead of looking for an alternative. Let him know exactly what it is that puts you off sex and tell him what you would prefer. you could start this conversation by asking him what he likes in bed. if you want you could even suggest seeing a couple's therapist to help your'l better deal with this problem. dont let it go on like this for too long as you are going to start unconsciously distancing yourself from him.

Posted by: Girl | 2010-04-23

Well, seeing that you''re married and you''re gonna probably live with your husband for years to come - I''d advise that you tell him about it and sort things out. These things don''t usually just pass by and can easily become a problem if you don''t deal with it.
And I don''t think that masturbating is wrong, but isn''t it just so much better when you want sex and you can get it from your husband than to have a quicky all by yourself...?

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-04-23

Yes Carl, and Jzee. I do the same. No need for her/ him, to know and as far as I am concerned we are not doing anything dishonest. Go for it and enjoy it

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-23

Husband turns you off, i think you don''t like him anymore, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: carl | 2010-04-23

have the same problem with the wife,i masturbate,nothing wrong with that.u should keep it to urself,no one is getting hurt.

Reply to carl