Question
Posted by: Diyana | 2011/09/22

Masturbation at work

Am not sure if I am strange, but I get the urge at work &  not sure what to do. I sometimes feel terrible for feeling this way.
Does anyone else done this &  how. I share an office with a gent.

Urges to masturbate can occur at anytime, even at work. I don't think that you need to feel guilty about these feelings. It is important, however, that these urges don't affect your normal functioning so that you behave in an inappropriate manner or that it interfers with your normal daily routine . This may mean that you have an addiction which you would need to address. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

8
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011/09/23

So real men need to wank at work. How interesting.

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: Waynker | 2011/09/23

It''s ok Anon4this, you eat your boring marmite zaams, leave the real fun to the real men.

Reply to Waynker
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011/09/23

Good golly. I would fire the whole lot of you.

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: Chris | 2011/09/23

Hi, im a guy and i masturbate at work, almost everyday after watching porn on my PC.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: mark | 2011/09/22

u are not alone.dont feel bad about this .buy urself a lipstick vib

Reply to mark
Posted by: HORNYGUY | 2011/09/22

Meant to say also get the urge

Reply to HORNYGUY
Posted by: hORNYGUY | 2011/09/22

No need to feel terrible. I alos get teh urge and sure lots of others do.

Reply to hORNYGUY