Question
Posted by: Anon for this 1 | 2010/02/10

Masturbation and infertility

is it true that women who masturbate are decreasing their chances of conceiving?

Dear Anon for this 1

There is no medical reason as to the reason why a woman who masturbates may decrease the chances of conceiving.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

6
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/02/16

Dear Anon for this 1

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: 1 cents | 2010/02/12

Google? Seems like it' s quite the opposite.

Reply to 1 cents
Posted by: Anon for this 1 | 2010/02/12

I dont know that is why i am asking the expert.

Reply to Anon for this 1
Posted by: 2cents | 2010/02/11

but then wouldn' t the same chemical be released if your have an orgasm during sex think about it

Reply to 2cents
Posted by: Anon for this 1 | 2010/02/11

No, i didnt hear it from a man. I heard from a friend who saw it on the discovery channel. Apparently when a woman masturbate her body releases a chemical that kills sperms. That is why i am asking an expert and not you.

Reply to Anon for this 1
Posted by: Ridiculous | 2010/02/10

Oh come on! Let me guess, you heard this from a man right? And what.... men increase their chances when they masturbate?

Reply to Ridiculous