Question
Posted by: karabo | 2017/11/20

Masturbating a lot

I masterbut a lot more than 1Round so my question ls that we are be.able to do baby's

- 2017/11/27

Masturbation does not use you up sexually, even if you do it a few times a day. Furthermore, masturbation does not use up your sperm or semen. The testicals are always making sperm and the prostate gland and men's other reproductive glands are always making seminal fluid. 

By masturbating a few times a day you might notice that your final orgasms produces less semen that your first one did. But if you refrain from masturbating for a few days, seminal fluid builds up and ejaculatory volume return to what it was and you will be able to make a baby.