Question
Posted by: Ms P | 2012/06/04

Masturbation

My man is always away on business trips(2 full weeks in a month)I find myself masturbating a lot during his abscence,like every second day.

I just want to find out if there are any dangers or side effects associated with musturbation?

Cos recently when my man was around,ther lovemaking was very bad,he was able to arouse me fully,but my vagina was very cold inside,and we were both surprised,cos he could feel the coldness as well.I just want to know if this could be associated with too much musturbation or if its somerthing else.

Im really worried

We tried again the next day,and all was well< but I am still worried abt that coldess

There are no side effects to masturbation. It may be that you know your body better than your partner and so have a better idea what will arouse you.

2
Posted by: Ms P | 2012/06/12

Thank you Dr

Reply to Ms P