Question
Posted by: albstrein | 2011/09/14

masturbation

Hello,
The reason of my consulting is based on strange behaviors and feelings once I masturbate.
I can’ t explain why every time a see pornography and masturbate I feel horrible.
I can tell you that I do have seen a lot of pornography since I was 15 (Now 25y) and since then I have been watching straight porn and masturbating.
When I look at porno hours later I have these strange behaviors and suicidal thoughts.
If I don’ t look at pornography for a few days I feel well and very capable, but a few days later I feel fat and incapable.
Given this weird feelings I go on with the cycle of watching pornography.
I sometimes feel that pornography is changing my life.
I watch very strong explicit pornography that I wish I didn’ t.
My explanation is:
I feel well physically after masturbating, but hours later suicidal. So, this feeling keep me smoking cigarette, talking more than I should and having strange behaviors. Is like I have a pornographic clock in my head.
I hope you understand my consult and
I’ ll be waiting for your answer,
Albs the Man

By the sound of it you have strong guilt feelings about masturbation and the viewing of pornography. The fact that you feel physically better after masturbation is a natural physical result of sexual release. Your suicidal thoughts are definitely a result from your psychological/emotional processes. I strongly suggest that you seek the professional assistance form a psychologist specializing in sexual concerns to assist you in dealing with and exploring the feelings of guilt and to gain some perspective on the whole matter.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: hey | 2011/09/16

i think you need to see a shrink!

Reply to hey
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/16

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: I2 | 2011/09/15

HEY THERE, IT SEEMS TO ME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GET A GIRL AND HAVE SEX,

ITS FINE TO WATCH PORN, MOST PEOPLE DO, BUT TO HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, I THINK IT COMES FROM FEELING SO TERRIBLE THAT YOU HAD TO DO IT TO YOU HAND AGAIN, OR FEELING STUPID CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A GF.

IF YOU THINK YOU CANT GET A GIRL, STOP IT, EVEN THE MOST UGLY PEOPLE GET THEIR MATCH, MAYBE SHE IS THERE ALREADY , YOURE JUST NOT LOOKING AT HER.

OR, WHEN YOU FEEL SUICIDAL, JUST TURN THE PORN ON AND SKIP THAT FEELING, PROGRAM YOURSELF OTHERWISE MY FRIEND, THE HUMAN BRAIN IS A COMPUTOR
GOOD LUCK

Reply to I2