Posted by: Aggy | 2010-12-13

It is explained that masturbation is not taboo even for females,but is there caution or danger in doing it frequently ?

there are no dangers associated with masturbation . Anything in excess can be life changing . Whatever you find comfortable is acceptable

Posted by: Aggy | 2010-12-14

Are you on leave Doc. What''s your view on Barney''s comment ( posted on 13/12/201) because I''ve also heard the same thing about frequent masturbation

Reply to Aggy
Posted by: Aggy | 2010-12-14

Doc, are you on leave? What''s your view on ''Barney''s comment (13/12/2010) because that''s what I heard as well.

Reply to Aggy
Posted by: LOL | 2010-12-14

Please be careful of masturbation it can cause BLINDNESS and unwanted HAIRY HANDS. Really how old are you ?

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Curious | 2010-12-13

Dont you perfer the real thing Aggy?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-13

The only problem that I have seen or heard about with masturbation is that you somehow desensitize yourself and struggle to come to an orgasm with a partner.

This happened with me before marriage but with time (and absence of masturbation) it went away

Reply to Barney
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-13

No none what so ever... Wank away...

Reply to HUH