Posted by: UrcasamAlex | 2010-07-31

So doctor. I know it''s necessarily to masturbate at least 3 times a week from what I read, so you release your true self and renew. But my question is : How long should we stay without masturbation? I mean how many days could I do not do it and be okay. I bet if you stay a month without it doesn''t go any good. So please tell me an amount of days that would be enough without masturbating.

you can actually abstain from sex and masturbation completely and you will still be fine: your body will release any sperm build-up as a 'wet-dream'.

thus, you should never feel the need to masturbate or have sex within a certain period of time - you will not die or injure yourself but stay completely healthy.

Posted by: UrcasamAlex | 2010-07-31

Lmfao, that''s what I wanted to know. I''m not gonna ask a close friend haha ! I''m not gay .... and don''t call me gay. Not everyone can get to get laid at each 3 days ... All i wanted to know was the amount of days we should renew ourselfs.

It''s not about being smart to switch hands. I see what you did there.

Reply to UrcasamAlex
Posted by: Liam | 2010-07-31

You must do it at leat every 3rd day. You see my friend everytime you mustarbate you release old sperm that wa sdoing nothing but ''clogging'' you system down there. You need the sperm to be fresh and sperm is continously being ''made'' and so you need to get rid of the old and make space for the new, if you catch my drift. If you get tired just switch arms or ask a close friend to get you off, of course you''ll have to retrun the favour. If we lucky 70% of men will be gay be end of ...

Reply to Liam
Posted by: Jox | 2010-07-31

Read post nr 4 above.

Reply to Jox