Question
Posted by: Khanam | 2010/07/29

Masturbation

I am a male, age 20. I masturbate quite frequently. I cant keep stop it. Sometimes i masturbate 3 times a day. Is it harmful for my health? Please suggest me. Is there anything that will increase my sperm? How do i know whether i can generate enough sperm or not? Should i stop masturbating?

masturbation is not harmful for your health. on the contrary it is both a positive and healthy approach to sexuality. even up to three times a day is okay. the only time i would caution against masturbation is if it turns into an obsession that plagues your thoughts throughout the day and prevents you from interacting with people and your work / studies.

the more you ejaculate, the less your sperm quantity. thus to increase sperm quantity refrain from masturbation for a period of time.

6
Posted by: KingKong | 2010/07/30

nothing wrong about that, sperm in 20 year olds dont run out. you should be happy young-blood ...

Reply to KingKong
Posted by: Tt | 2010/07/29

Your problem is ignorance, read point 4 above nxxx......

Reply to Tt
Posted by: Carl | 2010/07/29

Nothing wrong with it, and no it is not harmful to your health. In fact it shows a healthy sexual appetite, and as long as you do not harm anybody else, it is no ones business if you masturbate 20 times a day.

As for the amount of sperm, you must remember that it takes the body a few days (I think something like 72 hours) to generate sperm. And because you masturbate a lot, you are probably " running out"  so to speak. I am sure that your sperm is much less on the 3rd go, not so? If you can manage to abstain for about two days, you''ll see a dramatic increase in the amount of sperm. I know that in porn movies the men have to abstain from sexual activity a few days before the shooting, to increase their sperm.

Reply to Carl
Posted by: mandoza | 2010/07/29

becarefull you dont jerk yourself LOOSE !

Reply to mandoza

Read point 4 above

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/29

Reply to sexologist