Question
Posted by: Nick | 2010/05/12

Masturbation

hi i''m 26 yr old, i masturbating since 13 yrs.
My problem is that my mass of hands n lower body part are still the same when i was 13-15 yr old is because of masturbation.
also i have a problem of premature ejaculation.
i''m afraid about future , i had sex only once and it was shame for me as i was shaking at that time and did nothing than 2-3 stroke.
plz help me

I do not think your problem has only to do with masturbation. Perhaps it is better if you consult you doctor or the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area.

2
Posted by: buddie | 2010/05/12

What do mean by the mass of your hands are the same as when you were 13-15 years. The premature ejeculationm, read point 16 above

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/12

Reply to sexologist