Question

Masturbation

Hey all.
I am a 21 year old male and have been masturbating for quite a number of years now.

I am getting bored with just the normal using hand to masturbate. What other ways is there to make masturbation more fun?

Thanks.

please google it. there are a number / numerous / thousands available. each will depend on individual preferences

4
Posted by: DMan | 2010/04/19

Contact mrdaneatrocketmaildotcom

Reply to DMan
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Horny boy | 2010/04/18

Hi Anon  there r many ways of pleasuring yourself besides the normal " draad trek" . A way that I use regularly is to use a blow up exercise ball, kneel down on the floor with the ball jammed between U + the bed, apply lube + press up against the ball + do doggy on it - very nice. Another thing I do is to put a towell on the sheet, make 1 hand round (fingers bent like a funnel), put your hand down on the towell, lube your hand + enter it like Ur entering a vagina. Another very nice one is to lie on your back in the bath + take a jug filled with warm bath water, hold it high above your body + gently pour a stream of water onto the underside of your penis head. All the nerve endings r concentrated there + U get a fab. orgasm from it + just watching the semen spurt out without U actually touching your dick is something else. Experiment, use your imagination + have fun. Oh yes, by the way a good quality blow-up sex doll is a very worthwhile ivestment for an unmarried guy. I bought mine 5 yrs ago + still get many hours of pleasure from her. Good luck

Reply to Horny boy
Posted by: anna | 2010/04/18

use make masturbators

Reply to anna