Question
Posted by: curious | 2009/07/21

MASTURBATION

I am male ,After masturbating i get sore throat and my immune system seem to be very low or get serve headache (sinuses get blocked)
I get constipated as well , I am 35 years old , is there ant reason for this

masturbation will have no negative effects on your health and well-being. however, you may be masturbating when you are highly stressed (in order to relieve the stress of a hard day) and that may result in your weakened immunity and not the orgasm.

however, due to a number of problems - constipation and headaches - it may be in your best interest to consult your GP for a full check-up. in this sense, your body might be telling you that it needs a full diagnosis and treatment.

1
Posted by: RORA | 2009/07/21

MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET A WOMAN STOP NDLWABE ,YOU CAN GET MAKGOHSA FOR R20

Reply to RORA