Question
Posted by: SUNSHINE | 2009-07-16

MASTURBATION

MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY BOYFRIEND MASTURBATES VERY OFTEN BUT ALWAYS WHEN I HAVE GONE TO BED AND WHEN I ASKED HIM WHY IS IT THAT HE MASTURBATES SO OFTEN WHEN OUR SEX LIFE NEEDS TO IMPROVE HE TOLD ME THAT YOU KNOW WHEN GUYS THINK OF SEX ALL THE TIME HE SAID MEN DO BUT WHEN HE MASTURBATES IT LIKE HE IS HAVING SEX WITH THOSE 100 OTHER WOMEN HE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH. I DON' T GET THIS COULD I HAVE SOME ADVISE WHEN I ASK HIM IS HE ATTRACTED TO ME AND HE SAY' S YES BUT OUR SEX LIFE IS IN A SORRY STATE AND HE SAY SEX IS OVER RATED. I FEEL I DON' T GET ENOUGH SEX AND I DON' T ENJOY MASTURBATING MYSELF I ENJOY BEING MADE LOVE TO BY THE MAN I LOVE ANY IDEAS AND ADVISE
AND HE WATCHES ADULT FILMS WHEN I HAVE GONE TO BED I HAVE ASKED WHY NOT WATCH ONE TOGETHER AND HE SEEMS TO BE EMBARRESED AT THIS I AM REALLY TRYING TO IMPROVE OUR SEX LIFE

Men need sex more often than women. - its biological and has nothing to do with the relationship. Mastubation is an intensly private affair for men and very few of them want to be watched while doing it, because that becomes sex play and is no longer masturbation. Forgat about the sex for a minute- work on your relationship-I think thats where the probelm is. the decline is sexual activity between the 2 of you is just a symptom of it.

2
Posted by: Iyo | 2009-07-17

I wish I was your neighbour

Reply to Iyo
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-17

I think he is freakin SELFISH! It wont change cause he doesnt see that he is having emotional affairs with all those women in his head. Your mon, sister, neighbour, colleague.... who-ever.
When he looks at women he thinks of how he will have sex with her tonight in his mind.

Reply to Ja