Question

Masturbation

Is there any adverse effect of masturbation? Will it cause any kidney or stomach problems, atleast in the latter stage of life? By masturbating, aren' t we offending our own organs? Sometimes when I do, I get stomach aches. Quite often I' ve trembled with an illusion that I' ll die of some hazard in my body caused by it. Isn' t there really any adverse effect in it? Please help me know the answers for it. Only now I' ve come to the light of the issue itself. I' ve never known that term n it has already been a study with terms and definitions, although I had been doing it for ages. Thank u so much in advance.

Ther ared no adverse effects to masturbating.

1

There is absolutley nothing wrong with it, very normal and almost everyone does it. Just enjoy and stop feeling guilty!