Posted by: DEE | 2009-04-16

Hi There
I am a 34 yr old female, married, two kids.
I have never ever masturbated or felt the urge to. I have a pretty normal sex life but I am intrigued by the thought of being able to make myself climax. By the way, I know it may seem strange, but I dont think I have ever had an orgasm either.
We have sex regularly but he is usually finished way sooner than I believe I could be. Its a bit sad.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

there is nothing wrong with either stimulating yourself nor the idea of of finding pleasure in yourself. please view the following websites regarding namely masturbation and the nature of human sexuality:

Posted by: Godz | 2009-04-17

Hello Ladies
My advise to the Ladies:-ladies must also learn to turn themselves On, they must not wait for their partners to turn them on and ladies must also learn to explore their bodies to the fullest.Masturbation is very good and healthy.Ladies stop complaining and guide your partners to press the right spots.

Ladies eXplore your bodies sexually.

Reply to Godz
Posted by: Muffin | 2009-04-16

It sounds soooo familiar. You' re probably not climaxing because there might not be enough foreplay etc. and then with him finishing too quickly its leaving you high and dry. You should start to explore your own body so that you can show him what works and also how long you need to get to that point of total satisfaction. It took me many years to discover that I could actually have an orgasm. Unfortunately it was also only after a divorce and finding a partner who also paid alot more attention to me!

Reply to Muffin
Posted by: Eddie | 2009-04-16

I think U should both go have a session with a Tantra practioner it will open up another world 4 both of U. Your whole relationship will b different once U start doing Tantra. I can really recommend it. Cheers.

Reply to Eddie
Posted by: Loner | 2009-04-16

Hello there, U r lucky that U have a husband 2 do things with. I' m 47 + divorced + I masturbate regularly - have a high libido but no partner 2 share it with. When I meet the right man I' ll sure b in a position 2 show him exactly what I like + which buttons 2 press. Experiment, enjoy it + then share it with your husband. The result should b great.

Reply to Loner
Posted by: Striker | 2009-04-16

Nothing to be ashamed off. When u r alone at home, start exploring ur body. Stroke urself, all over and get the feeling of what feels good. That way u can guide ur hubby to do the same. How will he know what feels good for u if u dont even know. So start exploring and play with urself.

Reply to Striker