Question
Posted by: mc. | 2009/03/31

MASTURBATION

i LOVE PLAYING WITH MYSELF AND WANTING TO KNOW IF THEIR IS ANYTHING ELS I CAN DO TO HAVE A MIND BLOWING EXPERIANSE. i AM A MALE AND ANY ADVISE WILL BE WELCOME.

i LOVE IT ALSO WHEN A WOMAN SHAVE AND IT IS SUCH A BIG TURN ON. What can one do when you at work and you want to play with yourself any idias?

Thanks.

no reply required from me

6
Posted by: boo | 2009/03/31

Sorry man, maybe I' m a prude, but I still think its not acceptable at work. Maybe if you work in the porn industry. Good luck with getting what you' re looking for...

Reply to boo
Posted by: pp | 2009/03/31

Forget what boo say just do it

Reply to pp
Posted by: mc. | 2009/03/31

Boo, i know but, sometimes i do get horny at work not all the time not every day and if i do i can controle it. But, theri is some days that it prove to be diffucalt. The question is really how to get the most out of playing with one self? I know of some guise and girls that work together and will watch each other masterbate.

Reply to mc.
Posted by: boo | 2009/03/31

Sies man, be a little professional. There is a time and a place for playing with yourself, and that time and place is definitely not while you are at work.

Reply to boo
Posted by: pp | 2009/03/31

Nothing wrong to do it at work,just go into the toilet and whip him.Jerk till you feel that the point of no return their then you go as slow as possible

Reply to pp
Posted by: p& p | 2009/03/31

hayike not at work , not in a public place u can play with it as much as u want ..

Reply to p&amp p