Question
Posted by: nicky | 2008/12/10

masturbation

I' m three months pregnant , i masturbate at work when i feel horny, is this wrong for me since i' m pregnant

No problem to masturbate when pregnant - masturbating at work anytime might not always be considered appropriate (depending on your work I suppose), and potentially might leave you in a compromised position...but then again, if you are discrete, and it doesn't interfere with your work then it should pose no problem....

2
Posted by: MACK | 2008/12/10

TO MASTURBATE IS NEVER WRONG,QUESTION IS WHY THE HELL AT WORK ?HEY WHATEVER BLOWS YOUR HAIR BACK.MY WIFE WAS AT HER HIGHT OF BEING HORNY DURING HER PREGNANCIES - ENJOY IT I SAY ! ,JUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO BE CAUGHT -IT WOULD BE VERY EMBARRESING !

Reply to MACK
Posted by: Sg | 2008/12/10

A lot of women get more horny when they are pregnant so don' t worry about it.Being pregnant does not stop one' s normal urges.

Reply to Sg