Question
Posted by: raj | 2011/04/07

masturbate

i masturbate thrice a day so ll it effect growth of ma penis?

No it won't effect the growth of your penis.

Claire - SASHA

11
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/04/08

Silent Partner, you are indeed a lucky man!! Would love to see my wife doing that!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/08

hey fallall u will grown hair on ur hands.....

Reply to mark
Posted by: Silent Partener | 2011/04/07

My wife and I have an excellent sexual relationship (30 years of marriage), but I discovered that she is masturbating very often during the night time. I do not think it has something to do with our sexual relationship, but rather an addiction to masturbation. How should I approach this problem or should I just leave it. My concern really is if I can do more to help her. Her masturbating does turn me on, but she does not know I know… 

Reply to Silent Partener
Posted by: Tim | 2011/04/07

School is out Raj...its time for some curry baba

Reply to Tim
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/04/07

MASTURBATING WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR SIZE BUT WILL EFFECT YOUR FUTURE SEX LIFE I.E PREMATURE EJACULATION, ERECTILE DISFUNCTION ETC.

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: Doc. | 2011/04/07

Do not masturbate too much, once a week is OK. It will effect your penis as well as sex life. You may suffer from PE, ED. You can not satisfy your woman , she will run away. Or you have to use your tougue.

Reply to Doc.
Posted by: Worsman | 2011/04/07

Ei Raj, wat kinde lanie. why don''t u waai back to India for some curry balls.

Reply to Worsman
Posted by: Concern | 2011/04/07

you will turn blind, but carry on until you get your first specs and then stop masturbate!

Reply to Concern
Posted by: Joe | 2011/04/07

Its also affecting the growth of your brain, not in the good way you idiot. Stop playing with yourself and do your homework!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Chris | 2011/04/07

Raj, is that before or after school?

Reply to Chris