Posted by: Mothoa | 2012-07-31

Can regular mastubartion in which one ejaculates after each session cause one to lose weight?
I have recently read that sex burns calories the same way that athletes burn their through regular demostration and training.
Does regular masturbation cause one to lose weight?

How should one stop the habit ??

I am afraid that if that worked for weight loss we would have seen more smiling slimmer/thin people on this planet! Eat less and exercise more. How do you stop the habit - I assume masturbation? Well, what is stopping you to stop the habit? If you have that answer, you can deal with it and change your ways.
Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: LINDS | 2012-08-01

lol,sex is like an exercise, do u exercise when musterbating ? i dnt think so

Reply to LINDS
Posted by: Susan | 2012-07-31

@ Magriet ................ LOL!! Well said!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Magriet | 2012-07-31

No! masturbation won''t cause you to lose weight - all men would have been skeletons if it did - LOL.
I would guess that sex burns calories because you move your hips.

Why do you want to stop? nothing wrong with masturbation. Enjoy!

Reply to Magriet