Question
Posted by: Solly | 2012-03-05

Mastubartion

Does mastubarting a lot make one to become too thin ?...I have heard that having sex a lot makes someone to lose weight and become thin?...Is this true and if true does the same also apply to someone who mastubate a lot ?Does he lose weight like someone having too much sex?

No sorry - you will not looose weight when masturbating. THere is a belief that sex can make you loose weight (due to the energy one must use for good sex), but if that was totally true, we would have seen a lot thinner ladies and men than we are seeing now..... or perhaps all the overweight ones eat just too much to have good sex! Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-03-06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bonkers | 2012-03-05

No, way!!!! then most men would be skinny.

Reply to Bonkers
Posted by: xyz | 2012-03-05

When having sex it is the same energy burning as running up 3 sets of stairs, to mastubate I dont know, but the feeling you get is the same as having sex.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Nelly | 2012-03-05

Nxaaaa

Reply to Nelly
Posted by: XXX | 2012-03-05

I have never heard of this.... I doubt whether you will lose weight from having sex or masturbating

Reply to XXX