Question
Posted by: Silent Partener | 2011/04/07

Mastrubation

My wife and I are happily married for the last 30 years. We enjoy our sex and I do not think there is anything wrong in that department. Recently I have discovered that she is masturbating several times during the night, even after a “ hot”  sex session. I think that it is to do with addiction rather with anything else. How must I approach the problem or shall I let it be. I get turned on when she is masturbating, but she does not know, I know… … 

I am assuming that since you are posting this question that you are concerned about it. Some people may wonder if this means that they are not satisfying their partner or if their partner has a problem. AFter 30 years of marriage, I am wondering why you don't feel comfortable enough to raise this with her? Try to raise it gently during the day time and let her know that you have noticed this and wonder what is going on - is there something you need to do differently or is she struggling with something of her own?

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: jack | 2011/04/08

get into a conversation with her about you two''s sex,then ask her without mentioning about the mastrubation, if you satify her, perhaps you dont and she needs more.

Reply to jack