Question
Posted by: Larry | 2011-11-25

Masterbation

I often masterbate at work if i get stressed. Im not attracted to my wife, married her just for companionship. How can i stop playing with myself?

Dear Larry,

The problem is not masturbation. Masturbation is a normal sexual activity for men, married and single, as a form of sexual tension release. Men masturbate to reduce sexual tension, to relief stress, for fun and pleasure, for a fun solo time etc etc.

I would say you need to invest your focus and attention on your marital relationship.

8
Posted by: Muhammad | 2012-01-29

I really can help you here you do want to have sex but not with her so try this-dont masterbate for 10 days then buy a bottle of durex lube by clicks shave your pubes &  ask her to do the same the day before then on a beautiful sunny day take her to a nice qiuet beach lay down a towl have her lay on her back slowly undress her give her oral sex from her vagina first use your toung &  fingers to play with her vagina sucking it helps alot then suck her nipples then start sexing her asif you are having sex with eva longoria. dont for get the lube before sex.

Reply to Muhammad
Posted by: crazy | 2011-11-30

I recon Larry love''s his hand tomuch.....spank that monkey son.Please send me your wife''s cell no. sothat myself and her can get together for some dirty fun.
Youre a looser dude don''t play mess up other peoples lifes becuase youre a failure at your marriage or maybe youre GAY son.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: xyz | 2011-11-29

I think you are the moron here,but it is guys like you that one does even bother to give a strait answer.I suppose you want us to pamper you asshole

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Larry | 2011-11-28

Thank you Lee and Xyz for your pathetic advice. Its a wonder that the two of you know how to type at all. Mind your own damn business! Morons!!!

Reply to Larry
Posted by: xyz | 2011-11-28

Larry I think you are the biggest failure I have heard off, stop your wanking and start to love your wife, I suppose before the wedding it was all love,and promise her all the world, get a life or devorce her so se can go on with hers.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Lee | 2011-11-26

Its not fair to your wife if you are not attracted to her. Love is supposed to be blind, so you maybe you have fundamental problems? Would you like to stay like this for say 20 years?
Give her a chance to find a man who is attracted to her and she to him, and maybe you can find another?

Reply to Lee
Posted by: 5knuckleshufle | 2011-11-26

you can''t stop playing with yourself. Your a man.

Reply to 5knuckleshufle
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-11-26

Dear Larry,

Reply to sexologist