Posted by: nigel | 2009-04-18

can u help me please. I am nearly 13 and have tried to masterbate but after a few minutes i have to stop cos it feels like im going to pee. Boys at my skool say that wen they masterbate they cum white stuff. am i doing it wrong? sometimes it gets slimy but its not white. is that cum? also is it ok to pull my fourskin back. will it hurt? please help me cos i want to know how to do it proparly

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Nigel,

the white stuff your friends are talking about is semen, and guys will only start producing this once they hit puberty. The slimy stuff you are talking about is called pre-cum and is a natural lubricant that your body produces when you become sexually aroused. It is ok to pull back your foreskin and this shouldnt hurt but you need to get to know your body and initially be gentle. Masturbation can sometimes take several minutes before you reach orgasm. If it feels like you need to pee, then maybe try going for a pee first before you masturbate. If the feeling continues just carry on as this type of sensation is also similar to reaching orgasm. But stop if you start to feel sore.

Explore and get to know your body and you will feel more confident about these things as time goes on.

hi i have a problem and mthat is that my penis is very small i' m 17 and i have semen i masterbate about three times a week it is 13cm when erect is this normal and is there any kind of penis enlargement that can help me please.

Posted by: pp | 2009-04-20

It is cum, it will still get white the older you get.To pull your foreskin back, will not hurt,just dont pull it back as if you want to pull it off, work slowly, and dont worry about the cum to be white, you will gwt there. The felling that you get, that you want to pee is when you reach a orgasm. I hope you pull your foreskin back to wash it,otherwise if you dont wash under the foreskin you will start to stinck.

Reply to pp