Posted by: Mpume | 2008-12-10

Master Cleanse(Beyonce' s diet)

Doc. Do you agree with the fact that the Lemonade diet can make one lose at lease 10kg' s in 10 days? Is it safe? I would like to try it. Also which of the pills is more effective - the Reductil or the Xenical? I need to lose a lot of weight, am going oversease in March next year and woud like to look fab.
I am 1.68m tall, weigh 115kg' s... have eccessive weight to lose :-(
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Dear Mpume
I have as yet not seen what Beyonce's Lemonade diet consists of, but I suspect that it is another one of these fad diets that may well cause massive weightloss while you are on the diet, but will probably not sustain your weightloss. I would rather recommend that you use a balanced, low-fat diet to achieve your goals. Your present BMI = 40,7 which is in the obese range, so it would be good if you could start losing. To get back into the overweight range you need to lose more than 30 kg. I have heard positive reports at Obesity Conferences about both Reductil and Xenical. These medications need to be prescribed by your medical dr, so have a checkup and discuss their use with your dr. Because you have a great deal of weight to lose, Xenical may be more useful as it is designed to assist patients who have more than 20 kg to lose. Xenical prevents the absorption of fat from the diet and this reduces your energy intake so that you start losing weight. It has to be used with a very-low-fat diet. If you start right now you should be able to lose at least 15 kg by March which will make a great difference to your appearance.
Enjoy that overseas trip

Posted by: Mpume | 2008-12-11

Thank you so much diet doc. I will follow your lead. I am not impressed with myself as well...I have to work it out. So let me see what Xenical can do for me this time :-)
Much appreciated.

Reply to Mpume
Posted by: NICS | 2008-12-10

Can u pls post the diet here - the lemonade diet , pleeeease ,Im desperate to lose 5 kg in 14 days . pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseee .

Reply to NICS