Question
Posted by: sanatan | 2012-04-26

master cleanse

I plan to spend two or two and a half months on the master cleanse. Or rather I plan to live on lemon tea for that duration. I plan to start in a day or two. Books on master cleanse recommend regular enemas for colon cleansing. Instead I am thinking of taking one or more large doses of castor oil until complete evacuation is obtained. There is also a nursing home close to my house which is ready to provide me enemas. Which option would you recommend that I go for - enemas or castor oil?

Sanatan

What you are planning, is not very healthy and colon cleansing with diuretics, castor oil or enemas, has been proven not be be of any medical benefit.