Posted by: john | 2011-05-08

Master Cleanse

I am planning to be on the Master Cleanse for 70 days (10 weeks). The book on Master Cleanse says that it is important to empty the intestines and says especially if the duration is longer than a month it is important that the entire gastro-intestinal tract be made completely empty. But then it does not suggest any procedure but merely suggests that we consult the doctor. What would be a suitable procedure for such complete emptying?

You can use a product like Coliprep. You can consult your pharmacist, as it is available over the counter. After using this product once, your bowel should be clear of any stools.

Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011-05-09

A teaspoon of Sunlite Liquid  ) Or A bite of Dove if you have a sensitive Colon.

I am just kidding of course.

Reply to Vrye Denker