Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/05/07

Mass...debate

where is the idiot who try to be an intellectual and take CS on? Called itself ''D'' and posted ''Debate''...such arrogance.

Probably a good person, but unfortunately had been lured into Psychoanalysis, which is in significant ways like a cult, and trains people to speak in jargon, believe in unproven old theories as though they were true, and to accept the cult's excuses for its failure to be actually demonstrably useful, while being incredibly expensive. Remember, a traditional analyst could see you for an hour a day, 5 or 6 days a week, for years. Give thanks that you have escaped the clutches of an Analyst ?

6
Posted by: disagree | 2010/05/07

I have had 3 years of psychoanalytic therapy and it turned my life around - was the most enriching and insightful experience I have ever been through. Yes, it is not for everybody but I dont think one should run it down all together. Sometimes science does not have all the answers.

Reply to disagree
Posted by: anon | 2010/05/07

Hang on a bit Just because we don''t understand something does not mean it has no value?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Worried | 2010/05/07

I am also having therapy. Am worried becos we do a lot of analysing. Should I change my therapist? Thogh it sounds like she does know what she is saying.

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Sign me up | 2010/05/07

I''ve never heard of a cult like that - do ther really train you to think and speak like that?

Reply to Sign me up
Posted by: Eish | 2010/05/07

I couldn''t even understand what she was going on about. it sounded like " intelectual jibberish" .

Reply to Eish