Question
Posted by: renier | 2011/05/27

massage

Hi i have a fantasy of slpeeing with a hooker (black) but i cant get my self do go so far with any hooker. I got a number of a girl that does :Swedish full body massage done in sexy lingerie and stilettos, Body double massage, Body2Body, Sensual spoil with an explosive finishing touch. She is also a black lady. What i want to know is how safe is it? thanx

I assume that you are asking about how safe you are sexually...?

Sex involving the exchange of bodily fluids, or skin on skin contact, with any person whose sexual health status you are not aware of is risky if you are not using a condom. The chances of STIs are greater for people who have more sexual partners - clearly a sex worker falls in this category. If you wish to be safe, you need to practice safe sex - not only using condoms/dental dams etc, but also using other reasonable methods - make sure you can see that she does not have visible signs of infection (e.g genital warts) if there is skin on skin contact.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: renier | 2011/05/30

HOW CAN I HELP YOU CHARLED

Reply to renier
Posted by: Charled | 2011/05/30

I am a in Gaugent.

Reply to Charled
Posted by: renier | 2011/05/30

Hi Charled i am in bloemfontein dont know where you are

Reply to renier
Posted by: Jack | 2011/05/27

Go to this page it will sort you out. w w w. H I V. C O M

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Charled | 2011/05/27

Renier i have the same fantasy - but the difference is with me its a white female. Do you perhaps have some infromation for me?

Reply to Charled
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/27

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist