Posted by: TANTRA | 2010-07-12

I recently sent my wife to a guy for a tantric massage, I thought it would make her more horny, but I didnt explain what the massage was about.. She was taken aback by the massage, especially that he didnt cover her as she lay there naked, and even massaged her internally, Instead of her coming home horny and wild, she came home and we havnt even had sex for 2 weeks now. She admits to having enjoyed the massage and even climaxing many times, but is furious that I would pay for another man to touch her like that,and would never go back, so I dont understand woman, you do something nice for them, with an open mind, and they enjoy it, but are mad with you. Can you please explain.

Dear Tantra,

As a sexologist and sex therapist, in my understanding, if as a couple you are experiencing challenges in your emotional and intimate relationship, such as sexual issues, it is best to address these issues within the relationship and together. Seeing a sex therapist who could advise and guide you as a couple to overcome whatever the sexual issue in your relationshiop is would be more constructive.

Seeing a tantra massage therapist can and is a wonderful and powerful experience for many and can evoke and energise them on many levels personally, which could also positively flow over into the person's intimate relationship, but it is not intended to be a therapuetic intervention for a couple issue.

Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-13

First post Woman, second post woman 2. Firehorse talk.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: woman | 2010-07-13

do you believe her when she says she''s upset about it, and yet she came more than once? she''s embarrased but enjoyed it! next time go with her and when she''s in cloud 9, then you insert the " magic stick"  wow!

Reply to woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-13

hmmm, in my honest opinion, there is no chance in hell that i would let a stranger give me a tantric massage. It is part of my husbands and my intimate life and it requires trust and relaxation.Knowing my husband paid someone to touch me like this , would also be a turn-off. You should rather spend the time and money investing in learning the art of tantra with your partner.Maybe you should try talking to her, as she might be feeling guilty for experiencing something sexual with a stranger instead of with you.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: TANTRA | 2010-07-13

To Anon
1. My first post
2. Cant imagine woman getting gynae exam with knees together
3. I only mentioned gynae, as in both cases they are naked, if I had an issue with that I certainly would not send her for a massage.
4. Other than been naked, there is no similarity, one is a quick check to see you are healthy, the other is a 2 hour app for the purpose of relaxation and enjoyment.Which she admitted to enjoying, I just want to know why she would be angry at me if she went through the procedure and definately enjoyed it, maby a bit uncomfortable at first, but she did become relaxed, and the massage achieved its purpose. I dont understand woman.

Reply to TANTRA
Posted by: Anon#3 | 2010-07-12

Tantra, if you imagine that your wife lies " spreadeagled"  for her gynaecologist, then you have deeper problems than you think. Are you the same person who has brought up the " male gynaecologist"  issue before?

If you imagine that a trip to the gynae is anything less than uncomfortable for most women, you need to write to CyberShrink and stop making your wife''s life a misery. I think you sent her for this massage to prove a point - if I were your wife I''d tell you to get counselling or hit the road with your pettiness.

Reply to Anon#3
Posted by: Tantra | 2010-07-12

I dont know all the detail, but it is a full body massage where they are in tune with all your responses, they also massage the g spot, often bringing woman to orgasm and even ejaculation. There is no sex involved with a professional therapist, and I hoped my wife would understand that I didnt send her for intercourse with another man, just an enjoyable massage. And what is the big deal of lying naked in front of another man who does this for a living. She lies spread eagled for her gynae who is a man, understandably a different result, but both are professionals. And no sex was involved.

Reply to Tantra
Posted by: Oscar | 2010-07-12

what is ''tantric'' massage?

Reply to Oscar
Posted by: me | 2010-07-12

she''s probably going back to him on the quite for more than just a massage now. Bad move buddy

Reply to me
Posted by: Rob | 2010-07-12

Not had sex for 2 weeks? She enjoyed the massage and sex!!!! Why would she undress and lie naked and allow it to happen?

Reply to Rob
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-12

You actually " allowed"  another male to massage her internally and then wonder why she won''t have sex with you ! Come now !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Can''t get | 2010-07-12

Thats the first mistake you could ever do, you cant pay for someone to kick start your woman, are you crazy?
Do it yourself, you are a man. Whats wrong with you?
Dont be angry cause you were looking for it.

Reply to Can''t get