Question
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2008/07/08

Masks people put on for others

Human behaviour is so unpredictable. One never knows the REAL person they are speaking to. I've only been working here for a month and this one woman is quite off with me and at times has been very blunt & rude for no reason. I'm not her favourite person even though I smile and am very courteous towards her. Anyway, when she gets outside calls you have to hear how sugary sweet and 'carefree' she is to whoever is on the other line. It's unbelievable - I can't believe its the same person who is so rude towards me. The masks we wear and I just chuckle.

And doesn't it get awfully complex, when, as is so often the case, your mask meets her mask, and then someone else's mask turns up ?

2
Posted by: ZieZie | 2008/07/09

Shame Jenny (aka Nadine) - it sounds as though you have taken over my position at a very big co that I left a month ago... the women that used to sit right infront of my face - hated me with passion and would sound so nice when chatting to other people... I thought she was a weirdo...LOL

Reply to ZieZie

LOL

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)