Question
Posted by: Baby | 2009-10-15

Marvelon

Hello Doctor

I had gastro earlier in the month. And I forget to take a tablet once. But the whole time that went on my fiance and I used condoms and he also took out his penis when he came. Even with a condom on, just to be safe. I am on my second last pill today, and I only see a brown discharge when I put my finger up in me.

I am starting to worry now. Is there anything I can use to make it come?

Dear Baby
I think you took all the necessary precautions, the gastro etc could have influenced the hormone levels and may have caused a skipped or very light menstruation and I don't think you need to worry. If nothing happens, do a pregnancy test just to be sure and for your own peace of mind about 5 days into the next packet.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Dear Baby

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Dear Baby

Reply to cyberdoc