Posted by: wife | 2008-11-20

whats better interms of marriege incommunity or outof? and y?

Lgal and personal question, I'll leave to others to respond to

Posted by: wife | 2008-11-20

my problem is not divorce, cause we both had nothing when we started our relationship, but i just want to know whats best in terms of getting credit and what will work well for our future?i' m afraid that if i ask him for an atinaptual he' s ganna think i dont love him, so i just want to get my facts straight first b4 confronting him

Reply to wife
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-20

Most people get marriage these days with an anti nuptial contract with accrual.What this means is you each list your assets at the date of your marriage and in the event of a divorce you get your own assets back.Any asset earned/owned once the marriage has " started"  would then be shared amongst the two parties if divorce occurs.
This is probably the fairest.

Reply to Sg