Question
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-12-02

Married Women please give me info

Why on earth do married women flinch away from sex, I have not herd of one married man that get' s to mutch sex. Why do do married women don' t what sex . I think the problem is that married women like sex but not with their own husbands. Please give me some ansers with truth in it.

I leave this question for others to answer

17
Posted by: Big Boy | 2009-12-08

Sori, Where can I meet Zarina Khan?

Reply to Big Boy
Posted by: Topdog is a total loser | 2009-12-03

Yes, you are. You TRY to be arrogant and you TRY to be a bully. Makes one wonder what else you FAIL at?? You claim to know much about sex, but you are just an arrogant-|-whose spelling sucks frankly. You might be a top dog on the rubbish heap, but here on this forum you are not top, you' re just a dog. Therefore I urge everyone to please call a dog a dog in future.

Reply to Topdog is a total loser
Posted by: Top Dog | 2009-12-03

To : Top cat I know what I think about the topic but would like to see from a married womens point. To TiTi, !?!?, MM keep on dreaming if I should ask your hubbys I promise you I would hear differint story. To the rest thanks for your opinion.

Reply to Top Dog
Posted by: Rick | 2009-12-03

" Been There"  I share a similar story, the sex with my wife at the time was awsome when we were dating, got married and she wanted to become a virgin again, got all religious, thought sex was dirty...crazy stuff really, then her dad committed suicide then all hell broke loose, got even less than before, and even that was begrudged to me. Strange thing was that she was physically beautiful.

Needless to say that all that pressure around lack of sex and intimacy and bonding, lead to other issues becoming mountains, which then resulted in a divorce.

Men and women must realise that sex is a crucial part of expression and bonding within a successful relationship, it forms one of the building blocks. Its not all about sex obviously, but it part of the bigger picture.

Rick

Reply to Rick
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-12-03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bee | 2009-12-02

I been married for 16 years, with three kids. However, I find my husband is not attentive or helpful with kids, family and household. He is so busy with his business that it freaks me out so i take revenge by not giving in for sex when he needs it. Try being emotionally there, help where you can show you are interested, that gets our hormones running.
I will never mess around, too much to lose and I wont be able to look my kids in the eyes. Also the repercussion of messing around are far reaching, changes your personality and will certainly mess up your mind, your psyche and your marriage. Think about it.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Been there | 2009-12-02

Ja, its a funny thing, funny peculiar not funny ha ha. When one first gets married its wonderful. Sex on the kitchen table, blow jobs, cunnilingus ,mutual masturbation, anal the works. Then the kids come along, religion becomes very important, mother dies, religion becomes more important, hormones are hopping and sex is a thing of the past. modesty prevails, no naked body and any efforts to make a move gets rebuffed Usually a weekly hand job that you have to help out and other than that, nada, niks ,zilch. I get the idea that after her mother died she feels that maybe Mamma is watching !! Although I remain faithfull, I continually view passing lovlies with yearning.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Been there | 2009-12-02

Reply to Been there
Posted by: XXX | 2009-12-02

Clearly this is a problem from both sides of the gender equation BUT as a generalisation (based on all the complaints) ,men do suffer more from less sex after marriage.
Just as a matter of interest,it is said that men " mess"  around because of the need to spread their seed and therefore produce more children,is it not that once a woman has had children,her urge to have sex (and therefore children) diminishes !
Just a thought.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2009-12-02

hey, ZARINA KHAN like the way u think.....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: MM | 2009-12-02

YOu cannot say that of all women. I LOVE sex but I am the one that' s been denied sex. I am lucky if I get it once a month... As the saying goes: " you only get married once you' ve had enough sex" ... I think that is why he married me - he had enough and hoped that I would be one of those that stops having sex once we are married. Surprise, surprise.... I' m here to stay...

Reply to MM
Posted by: kk | 2009-12-02

why did you get married in the first place if you want to f uck around?????????????you make me sick!sooner or later you WILL get aids!

Reply to kk
Posted by: Woman | 2009-12-02

My husband and I have sex all the time. Sometimes I' m tired, sometimes he' s tired, sometimes life gets in the way and we won' t have sex for a week. If a woman shies away from sex it' s either because an emotional need isn' t being met, she' s getting it somewhere else or she has hormonal issues.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: topdog | 2009-12-02

Wow,wat is this world comming too???topcat wants advise????
mmmmmmmmm.ithought u knew all,giving advice.....ur run has come too a abrupt halt.......well is the women at home not giving u a supply......
lol
TOPDOG.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: ZARINA KHAN | 2009-12-02

you get bored , if daily eat home made food.
sometimes you must go out for dinner.
Same way your hubby is homemade food, go for different man for sex, just to spice your sex life. But do not make it a habbit.3some, anal sex, oral sex will help you most.

Reply to ZARINA KHAN
Posted by: Titi | 2009-12-02

I beg to differ, I still love sex with hubby. We women as soon as we get married, we want to wear pj' s to bed. Whereas all along we went to bed naked. Marriage does not change anything, the only thing that changes is your status. It also depends on the husband. You don' t have to wait to get to the bedroom and then switch off the lights. You can do it anywhere in your house. Take a bath or shower together. What ever excites you. As a woman I know what I' m talking about. Continue the and improvise on what you were doing before geting married.

Reply to Titi
Posted by: ?!?! | 2009-12-02

I am married, NEVER flinched, NEVER refused, ALWAYS reasdy. It is rather in my case roles reversed. If I am lucky it is once or twice a week and sometimes nothing for 2 weeks. So please not ALL married womern are like that.

Reply to ?!?!