Question
Posted by: jojo | 2008/09/12

married man/woman

Hi when i was girl not married there this guy who use to tease me that he wants me to be in his life, he used to joke with me maybe give me lift in his car when he hears that i want to go somewhere, that took me a long time thinking he was just joking, one day he invited me to his home to join him and his family for dinner that hios wife prepred , i went just becuase i trusted him and thought he was only joking, even his wife thought that his husband only likes me to be their family friends, they were staying in a flat by that time and that was 5 years back, now i moved from where i was staying i found ajob in another province, so i was so surprised to him in the town where i got my job he said he is now working there. he stays alone coz his wife and children are home his wife is still working home and their kids are still schooing there, again i met him at the mall another day and he invited to his flat where he is staying alone. at first i resisted thinking that it' s not a good to visit him alone i wll go there when his wife is there, but then he insisted he said he will pick me at my place on saturday then we did went to his place we sat and chatted a lot about what he used to tell me 5 years back, he said he was serious and he said he even told his wife about me, he said ge likes me because i' m a decent lady and that i respect him , but that i thought he just wanted win my trust to him. after that i told him i have to leave, but he said wa can sit until it' s late coz i' m keeping him company but the i was afraid and i started to be uncofortable so when i stood up towards the dood he came to me and hold me close to him, i asked why he is doing that he said he can' t let me go since he has feeling for me for the past years he wanted to fulfil what he' ve been saying that he wants me in his life, you know i really wanted to leave but he overpowered me by his sexual powers and i ended up allowing him to have sex with me coz it was so romantic that he convinced me that i was good in bed, now he calls me everyday on my phone to say how good i am, i feel so dirty now coz i thought he is trusted , i feel like telling his wife what happenned or will i be ruining his marriage or must i just keep quite about this or what, what surprises me is that i have started falling in live with him also i know this is not since he' s married and we are from one place and what if his wife find this one day ohhh my Gof what am i going to do please help me out here, any advice, can i continue with him i tell him to stop calling what if i' m pregnant?

I am realy not here to bring comfort to people having affairs with married people. Heartsore seems to summarize the most useful points to be made

2
Posted by: heartsore | 2008/09/12

Hi JoJo, There are a couple of points I would like to say.
1. Married men rarely leave there wives for there mistress'  so you have no future with this man.
2. Put yourself in the wifes shoes, and her in yours.....would you like it if she did the same to you?
3. The children do not deserve what will happen...you will break there hearts and ruin there future.
4. married men that are unfaithfull usually tell their next victom any lies to get them into bed.

Dont you see? You are headed for a fall if you carry on seeing him. Tell him that if he contacts you again you will tell his wife. Lets see if he still contacts you after that.

Goodluck girl, you can do better that some other womans left overs!!!!

Reply to heartsore
Posted by: jojo | 2008/09/12

sorry about some of the words here i read my posting after i finished hope u' ll understand what i wanted to say, problem with typing thanx help me out please what do i do!!!!!!

Reply to jojo