Question
Posted by: Clare | 2010/08/17

Married Man - reply to you Cybershrink

I think I am sad because I really would like to meet someone nice and for keeps.

I think deep down it is because my father (now dead) was a womaniser and he hurt my mom so very much not to mention destroyed our family. The same type with an overnight bag in his boot...

Yep, I sincerely doubt he will try his luck with me again. I did say to him you ask a woman you do not even know to spend the day in the country with you...

Yes, you are right, he is very wealthy etc. I grew up with wealth but not in the way it mattered.

Guess this is what gives me the " edge"  in recognising these cheap so and so''s.

My mother''s word ring in my ears some 40 years later " Never get yourself into a situation you can''t handle" . I feel if you knowkingly go out with/meet a hitched man you are asking for trouble and think very little of yourself.

Heck, now I even think I am Cybershrink!!!

So it hurt more as a reminder o what youn want and haven't yet found, than for what it actually was. Interesting, isn't it, how some of the very rich manage to be so darn cheap ?

1