Question
Posted by: Susie | 2010/10/12

Married man

I think my daughter is in love with a married man.How can I help her to get over this.I have been told by many what she gets up to.Fantisizing about him all the time and calling him and being rude with his wife when she asks why she calls him.How do I approach her to stop?I dont want her to do drastic things

I"m not sure that it's really up to you. It sounds as though she is being realy foolish, not only in picking a man who is married and committed to someone else as the target for her over-blown affections, but in directly challenging the wife. Just tell her this is a very foolish way to behave and sure to end in tears all round. She should see a counsellor if she really feels she cannot manage to achieve sensible behaviour. You don't mention his attitude towards this. If he doesn't welcome it, he can get a court order forbidding her from contacting him or his wife.

1