Question
Posted by: QS | 2010/07/07

married man

there''s a guy i work very close to at work, he''s very young and married, his 5 yrs younger than me. we click and he wants to go out with me. and i am falling for him,

i want to know what makes a married man to have a girlfriend even though h does not have issues with his wife.

I agree with me. sex. And you now know with certainty that, as he wants to cheat on his wife, that he will be entirely ready to cheat on you. If you "click" with a man like that, not much happiness lies ahead, and you don't have very good mtaste

3
Posted by: dd | 2010/07/12

why don''t u put a stop to it.....it is not nice running after a married man....even if he want you...YOU can say NO

Reply to dd
Posted by: Me | 2010/07/07

Sex

Reply to Me