Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Married life

I have been married for 10 years.... Is there a way of making sex a little more interesting....

Dear Anon,

The first step to making sex in a long term relationship more interesting is to talk to each other about your need to spice up the sexual relationship. If you both are in agreement and wish to do so you will find lots of material on the web, in bookstores etc on enhancing and expanding your sexual repertoire.

3
Posted by: GUY THING | 2009/05/12

sorry guys been informed that i may not do advertising on this forum...but lets just say visit your toy shops there are lots of diff ideas...

Reply to GUY THING
Posted by: Interetsed | 2009/05/12

Hi, Guy thing please advise how this can be done because I' m going through the same thing.

Reply to Interetsed
Posted by: GUY THING | 2009/05/12

YEP ANONYMOUS reckon there' s plenty ways ..it all depends how far you and your partner are willing to explore...and i don' t mean perversity...

Reply to GUY THING