Question
Posted by: Mrs A | 2012/10/03

married for 2 years still not pregnant, proble

We have been trying since 2010 to get pregnant, but no such luck. I constantly think about falling pregnant while have sex, I''ve tried keeping track of my menstrual cycle and tried calculating my ovulation days but my cycle is different each month. I''m so frustrated and get emotional, i cry hysterically the first day of my cycle, I''m all out of Ideas. What could be the problem please help!!!

If your periods are not irregular, it may be that you are not ovulating. You should see a gynaecologist to check what the problem is.

2

Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/04

Have you used Ovulation Predictor Kits before?

A healthy couple can take up to one year to conceive. So in your case after 2 years then you should consider seeing your Gyneacologist for some further advice.

If your period is inconsistent then it could be an ovulation issue, hormonal issues, or a range of other things. When last have you been for a check-up?

My first bit of advice would be to make an appointment with your Gynea. And for now to go and invent in some Ovulation Predictor kits from Clicks or Dischem, and take it from there.

Reply to Nini