Question
Posted by: Themba | 2011/10/20

Married but Cheating

I''m in situation where I''m married and cgeating with the woman who has beig paid (Lobola) "  In an African Society where a woman is getting married in a Cultural way before the White Wedding " . The situation is like this : The guy hurted her a number of times and the lady even recalls what the guy did to her and that suddenly makes the good moments to be null. She dealt with the emotional pain but the one that she can''t is of getting his man on top of another woman. She met me and we started to talk a lot on the phone until we developed emotional feelings and we are now dating. I can''t say we are cheating as such but that woman can realy love so bad such that I find myself in love again. What must I do?

Themba this is complex because there are two people betraying the trust of another - you and her. I recommend that you sort things out one way or another with your own wife, and if you are in love with this other woman, recommend that she does the same...if she really is hurt by this man she needs to discuss this with her family and seek their support to address the problem - either to leave or to resolve the pain.

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: IX | 2011/10/24

sleep around and you will get aids and pass onto your partners.stay away and be faithful to your wife.

Reply to IX
Posted by: Julias | 2011/10/20

Eish you black people make me sick seriaaas!

Reply to Julias
Posted by: Roommate | 2011/10/20

YOU are married. You have no reason to even worry about this woman that has been paid for already?? What are you thinking.
Worry about the woman YOU married. The woman caring and loving you. Break all contact with this other cheating woman.
Eish.men

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/20

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist