Posted by: SugarPlum77 | 2010-04-25

Married and Sexually frustrated

Is it wrong of me to ask my hubby to consider my feelings in love making? Does a little " blow my brains off sexually"  too much to ask from him? Do I have to always bring myself to orgasm all the time? I do not dispute that i am 100% responsible here but really?

It is not wrong for you to expect your feelings and your sexual satisfaction to be considered. You need to communicate with your husband. You can start the conversation by asking him what he would like in the bedroom to improve yourl's sex life. Than bring the conversation around to what you would like and what you would like him to do. Depending on his age and health status, its important to exclude medical/psycholgical causes of sexual dysfunction which may contribute to decreased performance on his side.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-26

It certainly is not wrong and you must in fact insist on him getting more involved in satisfying you.
Make him have more foreplay with you and in need you can stimulate yourself as he is thrusting into you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: two-stone | 2010-04-26

Shoo guys - this sounds so mercenary and loveless! That said, there is no excuse for selfishness and typical " old school"  male attitudes like your husband''s. May I ask 2 questions - how long have you been married and how old is your husband? Is he a loving person in all other ways?

Reply to two-stone
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

no, its your right to be sexually pleased too!
you do your part, just by being the vagina that gives him orgy, then he has to please you too by playind with you before and after.
it realy makes me mad when men just penetrate until they reach climax.what about your climax? no, insist on it!

Reply to boomsie